5 Reasons why KarnSangini is a well-packaged show.
- Since the show concept is a fictional story inspired by Kavita Kane’s famous book Karna’s Wife: The Outcast’s Queen – it offers the story narrative to take liberties and encompass the romance quotient to higher levels.
- The show KarnSangini embraces a stellar star cast – Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar, Aashim Gulati, Kinshuk Vaidya, Sayantani Ghosh, Madirakshi Mundle and Paras Chhabra in prominent roles. Accomplished actors who fit the bill have been aptly chosen.
- Sayantani Ghosh, who is quite choosy about her choice of roles and backs them with her acting prowess is someone who has set the bar high for this show.
- Bubbly, vivacious and full-of-mirth actor Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar will zap you with her larger-than-life portrayal as Uruvi. On the personal front, actor Kinshuk Vaidya doesn’t evoke those grand images of someone who should be shouldering the enormously powerful role of Arjun.
- Shashi Sumeet Productions has always ensured quality themes that set the mind thinking. Karnsangini will surely tackle the Woman Empowerment factor effectively this time too.